What Are The Benefits To Stacking Supplements?
Stacking supplements has many benefits. For one, there are many ways to gain muscle or lose fat, so by combining supplements that help you do either one through different pathways is very important.
First off, it is important to know what is meant by a staple supplement. A staple supplement is something that you take year round, regardless of a bulking or cutting cycle. I believe that the staple supplements are:
These supplements are very important to maintaining health and building muscle in the absence of other, more-specific goal-oriented supplements. These are the basics and will help you get good gains in the weight room. Creatine and Beta-Alanine have excellent synergy - Creatine helps anaerobic power while Beta-Alanine improves aerobic power for an excellent one-two punch.
What Is The Best Stack For Gaining Muscle Mass?
To gain muscle mass, one needs to have a caloric surplus in their diet, and training that is conducive to gaining muscle. Additional supplementation will help the athlete to gain even more muscle in a shorter period of time. Here are some muscle-building supplementation tips.
- Weight Gainers will help you to get more calories in addition to your diet - the single most important part of gaining muscle. Without calories and extra protein, there will be no muscle growth.
- Pre-Workout stimulants containing Caffeine or Geranamine are very helpful in gaining muscle mass. The increased focus and energy allows you to lift longer and heavier. The thermogenic fat loss effect from such supplements is also welcome to minimize fat gain.
- Testosterone is the primary male hormone responsible for many functions inside the body, including muscle gain and fat loss. Naturally promoting testosterone greatly improves the body's ability to put on a higher ratio of muscle to fat since this is what testosterone signals the body to do. Testosterone can be supported through herbs such as DivanilTM and Icariin or synthetic Aromatase Inhibitors (AIs) such as 6-Bromodione, 6-OXO, and ATD.
- Gaining muscle requires that catabolism (muscle wasting) be at a minimum so taking BCAAs and Coleus Forskohlii is important. Take BCAAs between meals and during training for maximum effect.
- Arachidonic Acid is excellent for gaining lean muscle mass and minimizing fat gain on a bulk. It works through pathways influencing prostaglandin synthesis and has received excellent reviews.
Basic Muscle-Building Stack (In Addition To Basic Stack):
This stack is more than enough for most athletes to gain muscle mass quickly and easily. It also takes into account teenagers who should not be using testosterone boosters at their age. Teens generally have great hormonal panels that are conducive to muscle building.
Extreme Muscle-Building Stack (In Addition to Basic Stack)
This stack will turn you into a muscle-building machine. Catabolism coupled with testosterone and calories make for a formidable combination. Incredible synergy can be seen, and the athlete will be able to build a lot of muscle in a short amount of time.