This 7 day shredding meal plan is designed to BURN FAT and KICK START YOUR METABOLISM.
If you want visible RESULTS in a short period of time, this is the place to get started! As you decrease your energy intake (calories), you starts burning fat but not for long; your body is a smart machine, and as soon as you stay on a lower calorie diet for a longer periods of time, it receives signals to hold on to that fat and enters starvation mode (click HERE to read more about the benefits of calorie shifting for fat loss).
This is why you want to make sure than you are not keeping your caloric intake too low for a prolonged period. It is not in my habit to share somewhat “depriving” diet plans, but hear me out: sometimes, it’s good to get out of our comfort zones and get inspired by the labor of our hard work. Also, this meal plan is well balanced and will satisfy your cravings and sweet tooth as well, I don’t like to go to extremes when it is not necessary.By no means should you feel hungry on this diet, you should NEVER starve yourself! For optimal results, once you complete this 7-day meal plan, you can go back to eating a with a little more calories and a few cheat meals here and there before repeating this 7-day shredding meal plan. I know that this diet is pretty limited, but I’m sure that you can pull it off for such a short period of time. It’s not hard because we are hungry, it’s hard because we are used to eating for pure pleasure, out of boredom, for fun, etc.
Don’t forget to check out the tips listed below!
The 7 day Shredding Meal Plan Menu
- option 1: 1/2 cup oatmeal + 1/2 banana + 1/2 cup egg whites + 1 cup of berries (on the side)
- option 2: 3 egg whites + 1 whole egg + 1 cup spinach + 1/2 cup veggies of your choice (tomatoes, peppers, mushrooms) + 1 slice of Ezekiel bread or other sprouted grain bread
- 4 oz. protein + 1 cup veggies
- example 1) Grilled chicken breast with asparagus
- example 2) Baked tilapia with broccoli topped with seasoned extra virgin olive oil
- example 3) Sardines served with mixed greens salad
- option 1: 1 scoop protein powder + water or almond milk
- 4 oz. protein + 1-2 cup veggies
- example 1) 2 cups mixed greens + grilled chicken or turkey
- example 2) lean beef burger + sautéed veggies (carrots, onions, peppers)
- example 3) chickpeas salad (with peppers, mushrooms, parsley, lemon juice, etc.)
Meal 6 (optional)
- option 1: 1/2 cup cottage cheese + cinnamon
- option 2: 1/2 plain natural yogurt + cinnamon (you can add stevia for sweetness)
- option 2: scoop of your favorite protein powder with water or almond milk